William Wade, composer and lyricist (email)
Frank Blocker, bookwriter (email, playwright homepage)
- July 24, 3:00 pm - reading at Midtown International Theatre Festival/NYC, Thursday.
- Staged reading at Emerging Artists Theatre/NYC as part of Notes from a Page, June 14, 2008.
- Table reading with Jamibeth Margolis, Director, February 2008
- Songs presented in various cabaret venues throughout the city
- Off-Broadway option, November 2005-April 2007
- Reading at York Theatre (Development Series), December 2004 (cast list)
- Various selections presented at Cast Party at the King Kong Room, 2003-4
- Honorable mention, Theatre Resources Unlimited reading series, 2003
- Mentor session with Pat Cook and Frederic Fryer
- Reading at the BMI Workshop, 2002
Hopeful young Alice finds Wonderland filled with freedom of oppression, sexual misambiguities, and a knight too tired for fight. A soaring score sets the stage for a richly dense comedy about finding inner strength and happiness amidst the chaos.
Frank Blocker's playwright homepage
ALICE, Copyright 1999-2008©
Logo design by HennaBessie.